On behalf of an international asset management company who also provides tax advice, insurance provision, legal, wills, mortgages and pensions, Nicholls Moisa is looking for a Bookkeeper / Accountant where you will have the opportunity to work with the most cutting-edge technology. The company provides personalised advice on all aspects of wealth planning and structuring, mortgages, protection and financial planning.
As a bookkeeper, you will be required to do
• Internal reporting and reconciling
• Reporting figures to our external accountants
• Internal remuneration administration
• Ongoing process efficiency improvements
• Supporting post business administration (training given)
• Assist with creating enhancements to existing processes and systems do improve client data management such as client profiles, activity reports, and correspondence.
• Varied tasks; as part of a small team being involved and supporting other team members
• Fluent in both English and German
• Attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Strong team-player with good organisational skills
• Basic understanding of the Swiss and/or Maltese accounting system
• Previous experience in pensions, insurance and/or asset management
Preference will be given to applicants with a relevant Financial / Accounting qualification.
Compensation package is commensurate with skills and experience.
If you are interested in joining the team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we will be in touch shortly after.