One of our clients who is part of an international group of hotels, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, a challenging opportunity has arisen, for those who would like to advance their career within the Finance Department.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the accuracy of the Daily Revenue Report prepared by Night Audit.
• Verifying and spot checking the report and F&B report and supporting documents prepared by Night Audit.
• Ensuring entertainment / employments checks are signed and explained by a manager and pass these on to the Financial Controller for approval.
• Checking the backup of rebates and pass these on for approval.
• Making sure that all payments and paid outs are handled as per Front Office credit policy.
• Reconciling all interfaces charges.
• All complimentary and house use rooms that have been approved by the General Manager.
• Ensuring that paymaster accounts and permanent folios are checked out on a timely basis.
• Spot checking room rates.
• Checking that all credit card queries are clarified and if necessary action is taken immediately.
• Handling all queries from guests relating to F&B or Rooms.
• Verifying that all voided guest checks are explained and approved by the supervisor or manager.
• Reconciling various general ledger accounts at month end.
• Preparation of reconciliation.
• Auditing of guest safety deposit boxes within specific time frames.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cashiering and Income auditing within a 4-5-star hotel.
• Have good command of English language.
• Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess strong knowledge and work experience of hotel systems i.e. (Sun, Opera, Micros), Excel, Word etc.
• Be accurate and detail oriented.
• Be well-groomed and maintain a professional appearance.
Should you be interested kindly, forward your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org